Community Home Health is one of the few companies that employ their own physical therapists, allowing us to cater to our patients’ needs and time schedule.
- Physical Therapy –post hip/knee-replacement, rotator cuff repairs, gait disturbance, general weakness of the upper extremities, arthritis, stroke, cardiac diagnosis, and other physical problems arising from illness or injury.
- Occupational Therapy – can assist a patient in regaining independence in the activities of daily living (ADL) such as dressing, bathing, and meal preparation.
- Speech Language Pathology (Speech Therapy) – for patients with a diagnosis of head and neck cancers, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, vocal cord nodules, multiple sclerosis, or any debilitating neuromuscular disorder.
- Case Managers – every patient will have the reassurance of having a case manager to manage their care with nursing, aide, and therapy services. They are available for the patient or family member to call anytime to discuss patient care, questions, etc. This is just one more extra step CHH takes to ensure patients and their families are completely satisfied with their in-house services.
* Many other companies contract their therapists from other companies, making it difficult for them to meet the time schedules and specific needs for their home