Community Home Health has been providing certified home health care for nearly two decades. We are small enough to be personal, but large enough to provide comprehensive services throughout a large part of Eastern Oklahoma. We pride ourselves on providing quality, warm and friendly care. Professionally competent, licensed and certified healthcare providers are the standard for CHH. However, our staff goes beyond the minimum to genuinely care for your loved one. Our goal is that our medical professionals will make a real difference in your family’s quality of life.
Skilled Nursing Services:
Customized care for each patient is the standard at Community Home Health.
- Skilled observation and assessment of: all physiologic systems: heart, lungs, skin, urinary, bowel, endocrine, etc.
- Assessment and treatment for: wound care, diabetic care, cardiac disorders, Psychiatric nursing, post operative care, respiratory care
- Education for: new or exacerbated diagnosis, new or changed medications, safety measures, prescribed diets, catheter care, self-catheterization, bowel/bladder training
- New Procedures: mobilization treatments, oxygen therapy, colostomy care, enteral feedings
Home Health Aides
Our aides provide services based on each patient’s needs.
- Assistance with personal care, in addition to nursing or therapy visits
- Customized care for each patient
- Planned activities and home management
- Monitoring nutrition and vital signs
Medicare Certified Psychiatric and Registered Nurses offer 24 hour support.
- Education programs
- Certified home health aide
- Observation and assessment of medication levels, pain, edema, heart rate
- Other services determined by the physician
Community Home Health is one of the few companies that employ their own physical therapists, allowing us to cater to our patients’ needs and time schedule.
- Physical Therapy –post hip/knee-replacement, rotator cuff repairs, gait disturbance, general weakness of the upper extremities, arthritis, stroke, cardiac diagnosis, and other physical problems arising from illness or injury.
- Occupational Therapy – can assist a patient in regaining independence in the activities of daily living (ADL) such as dressing, bathing, and meal preparation.
- Speech Language Pathology (Speech Therapy) – for patients with a diagnosis of head and neck cancers, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, vocal cord nodules, multiple sclerosis, or any debilitating neuromuscular disorder.
- Case Managers – every patient will have the reassurance of having a case manager to manage their care with nursing, aide, and therapy services. They are available for the patient or family member to call anytime to discuss patient care, questions, etc. This is just one more extra step CHH takes to ensure patients and their families are completely satisfied with their in-house services.
* Many other companies contract their therapists from other companies, making it difficult for them to meet the time schedules and specific needs for their home health patients.
Serving You & Your Family